Return to top
- We do our best to ship out orders within 48 hours. If you have an urgent situation, bring it to our attention by email or by calling and we'll try to accommodate you. Please also use the "special instructions" section during "checkout" to send us a message about your order.
- Shipping costs are kept low starting at $5.95 for First Class Mail (to any USA states including Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico & Military)
- We ship to Canada (by Fed-Ex or USPS) & Worldwide (by Fedex or USPS). FYI: Fedex charges additional customs brokerage fees payable upon receipt and any applicable customs fees as well.
Note: When purchasing online, the shipping fees for international shipments are estimates only. Contact us for a shipping quote.
- We utilize USPS, Fed-Ex, or UPS depending on weight and destination. Normally USPS is used for 1 pound and less. Fedex is used for 2 pounds and up.
- Upon request we can ship and charge your existing shipper account for a small handling fee.
- Overnights/Express shipping possible if notified prior to 1:30 pm PST.
- We make every effort to ensure that all shipments are addressed and packaged correctly. Once shipped out, we are not responsible for deliveries. Fedex deliveries are insured. USPS deliveries are NOT insured.
- When purchasing multiple items or large quantities, the automatic shipping calculations at checkout could sometimes process inaccurate shipping rates. In those cases we invoice you for the difference if too low, or we refund the difference if rates were too high. We don't always catch it, so please notify us.
- For any purchase, if shipping rate seems incorrect, please contact us to see if we are able to make a rate adjustment.